Dull Blog.
Tuesday, August 12, 2003 -- The boys and I drove into Beeville to take Cathi out to lunch. Last time I picked her up 6 minutes late so she decided to just meet us at the restaurant. We stopped by the bank after lunch where I was roundly ignored. Prosperity Bank recently switched over to a new web-banking system and somehow my accounts got separated. I finally walked up to the two ladies chatting at their desks and guilted them into waiting on me. Back at the house, I planted a few herbs in the garden and set the soaker hose out to make sure they had a fighting chance at survival. It looks like the okra I planted a month or so ago is finally about to start producing full force. Cathi and Josh both commented on the tree-like appearance of my oldest okra plant. It's about 2 inches wide at the base now. Think this is boring? You ain't seen nothing. Check out the Dullest BLOG in the World.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home