Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Football Schedule Revised

Wednesday, August 20, 2003 -- I forgot to mention yesterday that Zach made quarterback on the 7th grade team. "But you can't throw a football straight." I said. "Yeah, I know. I told coach that and he just said we wouldn't run any passing plays." Poor Joshua got stuck being a lineman and is none too happy about it. He played fullback last year so he feels like he has been demoted. Woodsboro backed out of the September 4th game originally scheduled so you can mark that OFF your calendar if you were planning to attend. I'll post a note here if they find another team to play on that date. I heard a few thunderclaps this afternoon and saw an impressive cloud off to the west but it rained itself out before reaching Skidmore. Grandma called to report that bees had taken up residence outside the "little house." I told her to stay away from them and I would check it out in the next day or two . "Besides, I can run faster is they turn out to be killer bees!" The forecast is for more showers over the next few days so the boys and I postponed our plans to mow Grandma's lawn. Zach opted instead to visit his buddy Chris Patrova who happened by on his new motorized skooter. Joshua stuck around to help me clear weeds and spread mulch around the water well. What a good boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home