Football weather
Saturday, September 20, 2003 -- The boys were filthy after this morning's football games in Mathis. It rained the whole time and fans and players alike were a muddy mess after it was over. Zach's team got clobbered again and Joshua's team did some clobbering. It looks like that is going to be the pattern for the rest of the season. After the game, Cathi accompanied her parents into Corpus while Zach and I headed back to Skidville. Joshua rode the bus home with the team and will be spending the weekend at his friend Jacob Perez' house. Zach spent a good portion of the afternoon visiting over at Grandma's. Upon picking him up to take him into Beeville for dinner, I learned he had already eaten SIX Dixie Creme donuts and wasn't really hungry. I made the mistake of stopping by the Tractor Supply Company and now Zach is back on his "I'm going to buy an acre of land so I can have a horse" kick. We'll never hear the end of it.
What blood?
What blood?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home