Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Omelet du fromage

Sunday, September 7, 2003 -- Zach baked a batch of cinnamon rolls this morning. He and Josh were not impressed with the cheese omelet I cooked for lunch. They said I put in too many bell peppers and not enough "fromage." Ronnie dropped by to visit this afternoon. The boys dropped a few hints about going dove hunting and Ronnie reminded them that the season doesn't open for another two weeks. Later, Nana & Papaw met us at Shorty's for dinner. Cathi drove straight in from Houston to meet us at the restaurant. Josh and Zach were thrilled when Nana presented them each with "Under Armor" shirts to wear beneath their football/baseball jerseys. The shirts are supposed to wick moisture away from the body to help keep you cool and are all the rage among teenage athletes these days. Back at the house, the president managed to upset Cathi by interrupting one of her shows with his address to the nation. I listened to the speech as the boys impatiently waited for me to join their game of "street ball."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home