Tickets! Get your free tickets here!
Wednesday, September 3, 2003 -- The skies finally opened up today. I was briefly stranded at Chisholm when and inch and a quarter of rain fell this afternoon. The storm was preceded by intermittant power failures that I've come to expect prior to bad weather here in Skidville. Under the circumstances, there's not much I can do but take a break until the storm passes and it is safe to restart my computer. For those of you reading in the Austin area, once again, after working my butt off on their pro bono promotional materials, I will not be able to attend this year's Big Brothers Big Sisters Benefit Concert at the Backyard featuring Shawn Colvin and Matt the Electrician. That means my five tickets for Saturday's show are up for grabs if anybody wants them. Just drop me an email and I'll put your name on the guest list. I should mention that these are not your run of the mill general admission tickets, but half a table of seating in the downstairs VIP area relatively close to the stage. This would cost you $500 if you purchased them as a benefit "Sponsor" so I really hate to let them go to waste. Read more about the concert at Live Under the Oaks.
And the rain came down
And the rain came down


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home