Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

To grandmother's house we go

Monday, September 15, 2003 -- The boys and I took advantage of a break in the weather to mow Grandma's yard. As we walked the two blocks to Grandma's house, we were surprised by the sight of a large white rabbit in her back yard. "That's a funny looking dog." Zach eventually tracked down the rabbit's owners (a couple of kids across the street) and together they caught and relocated the trespassing critter. With Grandma's permission, I removed a couple of peach trees that were obstacles to the riding mower. "They never made any good peaches anyway" she said. Josh helped pull weeds while Zach... well I'm not sure what Zach did beyond chasing the rabbit... but at any rate we managed to get a considerable amount of work done before both boys disappeared into the house to watch TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home