Too old for homework.
Tuesday, September 16, 2003 -- Cathi worked late tonight so I ended up picking up the boys from school. Zach talked me into letting him stay to play tennis with Chris. Joshua and I spent the evening working a family photo collage (a class assignment). He of course waited until the last minute to do the project and we ended up having to cull through a million digital photos. "Why don't you have any normal photos on paper?" he complained. It was slow going as Joshua refused to use any photo in which he was doing something cute or sweet. We finally cobbled something together but could not get the color printer to cooperate. I ended up sending him to school with a floppy disk and a black & white printout. Here's how the project turned out.
I had to put a Strongbad mask over Zach's face after he had "a cow" about including his picture. "Josh, you KNOW you just want me in there so you and your friends can make fun of me!"
I had to put a Strongbad mask over Zach's face after he had "a cow" about including his picture. "Josh, you KNOW you just want me in there so you and your friends can make fun of me!"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home