Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

7th Grade Team is History

Tuesday, October 7, 2003 -- I talked to coaches Hesseltine and Salinas while picking the boys up from football practice. They seem adamant about folding the 7th and 8th grade teams together - even after Josh and another player from the 8th grade team offered to be dropped down. Oh well, let's hope the 8th graders keep jumping out with big leads so the younger guys will get a chance to play (although, it may be a blessing they're on the bench considering the size of some of the 8th grade players). At tonight's Little League meeting, we voted to go ahead and file for our own "Bobcat Little League" charter. We had a pretty good turnout and, for better or for worse, I was elected league president. Thankfully, there were 15 people elected to the board so I should have plenty of help organizing the league. Zach is mad at me now because, as president, I am no longer eligible to coach a team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home