Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Ouch

Monday, October 27, 2003 -- I've heard of someone's back going out but in my case it seems to have been my butt. More specifically, if feels like a brick is dangling from my tailbone. I have no idea how it happened but sitting and standing is extremely painful. Once up or down, I'm okay. It's just the transistion between the two that's a killer. I made the mistake of inviting Zach out to play catch under the streetlight this evening. I was barely able to pick out the fastball hurtling at my head in time to knock it down with my glove. We contintued to play catch (at a lower velocity) until Zach threw one over my head and it bounded straight down the street and into the darkness of Mr. Park's pasture. Everyone is suffering reverse jet lag from Sunday's time change. Josh was in bed by 8 and Zach hit the sheets just after 9.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home