Zach puts on a nice shirt.
Friday, October 3, 2003 -- Cathi took Josh into Corpus today. Zach and I stayed behind to pick up his "Punt, Pass, and Kick" trophy at half-time of tonights homecoming football game. Zach was deeply concerned that by staying behind in Skidmore he might miss out on some donut action in Corpus. I spent most of the game leaning on the "men's fence" talking to uncle Ronnie and Mr. Haws about the new Little League Charter we are trying to put together. Mr. Haws was heavily involved in Beeville Little League a few years back. In fact, the Beeville T-Ball field is named after his mother, Vera Haws, who also was a big Little League supporter. Zach topped off another memorable day by staying up past midnight to attend the Homecoming Dance in the High School Cafetorium. I snooped around a bit before the dance ended, but still no sign of his alleged girlfriend.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home