Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Josh Under the Weather

Monday, November 3, 2003 -- Josh has been running a fever for a few days now so I wasn't particularly surprised when I got the call Mrs. Seger, the school nurse, to come pick him up. I guess whatever he's got has been going around the school. During this morning's football practice, he tried to get out of running by telling the coaches that he was sick, They said "everybody on the team is sick!" and made him run anyway. Nice try Josh. He tagged along with me for my visit with Dr. Belmarez this afternoon. We went over the last minute details of the Little League proposal that going before the school board on Monday. So far, no one has voiced any opposition to the plan so we are hopeful to have a field site by next week. Josh and I cooked up a pot of okra gumbo for dinner and then both boys visited with Grandma while I drove into Beevile to attend their Little League election and present a crash course to the new information officer. Cathi was busy with a Booster Club meeting but had already picked up the boys by the time I returned home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home