The Road Less Traveled
Thursday, November 6, 2003 -- Josh claims this will be his last football game ever. The boys traveled to Refugio to pull off a 32-16 win and cap off a fine season of football. Cathi and I took Grandma along for the ride, and what a ride it was! Leaving Beeville, I thought the scenery seemed a bit different from the last time I made the trip into Refugio. We were just pulling into Goliad when I realized my error. Luckily, we got an early start and only missed about 5 minutes of the game as we drove the additional 27 miles into Refugio. As we were leaving the game, Mr. Wallace helpfully pointed me in the direction of Beeville. A trip to Refugio always means a stop at Moya's where I ate entirely too many tamales, courtesy of Uncle Bubba.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home