Fireworks Show a Dud
Friday, December 26, 2003 -- Zach visited his buddy Chris Patrova for a while this afternoon. Our second attempt to see "The Return of the King" was thwarted by long lines at the box office. After a quick trip to HEB and the fireworks stand, we headed back to Skidmore where Zach was disapointed to find Chris had gone hunting with his dad. "I didn't want to see that stupid movie anyway!" As a consolation, I took them out to Hoot Owl to shoot a few games of pool and darts, then to the garden to test drive uncle Johnny's truck. Zach got confused when I told him to slow down going throught the ruts. Instead, he hit the gas and bounced Josh and I off the roof of the cab. We spent the rest of the evening visiting with Mary Nell, Kathy and Steve, and Grandma. The boys decided to put on a fireworks show but it was hampered by poor "punks" and a lack of suitable family-friendly fireworks.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home