Huh... Wha... What time is it?
Wednesday, December 10, 2003 -- I felt the cold hand of death on my arm this morning. Luckily, it turned out to be Josh saying "Dad! Wake up. It's time for basketball practice." For some reason, the coaches decided that it would be a good idea to hold extremely early morning practices (and we parents just have to go along). I caught another mouse in my "humane" trap today. I released the little guy on Corrigan road and it ran right back under the car - probably to be run over as I drove away. At least I tried to do the humane thing. Cathi cooked up a batch of... well, I'm not sure what it was but it contained meat from our recent antelope hunting trip. She prepared it in the crock pot and, while I thought it was pretty tasty, the boys gave it mixed reviews. Joshua was so tired after his long day that he decided to turn in early without even bothering to pester me about playing knockout. Cathi and Zach loaded up the oven with another batch of baby-antelope jerky.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home