Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Mickey Incarcerated

Tuesday, December 2, 2003 -- Cathi woke me up in the middle of the night to inform me that I had caught a mouse in my "humane" mouse trap. I say humane because it doesn't kill the mouse, just sort or sweeps him into a little plastic holding cell. I released Mr. Mouse on the back road out of town while on my way to Jury Duty in Corpus. I'm sure a hawk swooped down and ate him almost immediately after his release (ala the Simpsons). I lucked out of jury duty today but may have to return next week. Cathi and the boys were on their own this evening as I attended a Bobcat Little League board meeting. The meeting had to be moved to Chisholm at the last minute after the superintendent failed to show up to let us in the school annex. I stayed up way too late watching "The Legend of 1900" on Bravo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home