Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

So, you want to be a graphic designer.

Monday, December 15, 2003 -- My back still hurt this morning and I briefly considered making a trip to the emergency room but, after researching heart attack symptoms in the internet, decided to my "bet my life" that it was just a strained muscle. Anyway, if it were a REAL heart attack, I'd be dead already. Right? Joshua called at 10:30 to remind me it was time to do my "career day" presentation in front of his class. I never saw such a bored looking group of kids as I expounded on the wonders of the graphic design world. Josh didn't say anthing negative about my little speech so I guess I didn't embarrass him too badly. Since Cathi couldn't get off work early this afternoon, I drove into Refugio alone to watch the boys' basketball games. Zach's team ended up playing first and Zach looked like he hadn't eaten his Wheaties this morning. Zach's team lost but Joshua's team pulled off a fairly decisive win. Joshua and Marky tied for the high scorer spot with 6 points each.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home