Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Dog Gone

Saturday, January 24, 2004 -- To say that Zach is upset with the neighbors for sending HIS new dog up the river would be an understatement. There was no answer when I called the Pound so Zach and I drove into Beeville to look for the dog. The Pound was closed and we couldn't see the animals from the fence so I promised Zach I would call the Pound Monday and talk to my friends at the Pet Assistance Association to see if they had picked him up. "They won't be putting any dogs to sleep over the weekend." I reassured him. Zach cheered up a little when I bought him lunch at Chisholm, then took him to play pool at Hoot Owl. Joshua returned from his party this evening in time to enjoy some pan-fried Sonora antelope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home