Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Mmmm... chicken... Doh! Hot! Hot!

Thursday, January 1, 2004 -- Cathi and I helped Arnold move a coffee table out of Mimi & Papa Head's new apartment. They decided it was taking up too much room in front of the big screen TV. After my work was done, I returned to Skidmore to check on Piglet. Unloading the washer and dryer was easier than I expected. I just slid the washer down a couple of 4 x 4 boards and lifted the dryer out by hand. Being home alone, I decided to barbecue some chicken legs for dinner and ended up eating all six of them right off the grill - yes, I'm a pig but they were delicious. I expected our neighbors, the Husers, to join me but they were nowhere to be found.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home