Sorry Zach
Tuesday, January 27, 2004 -- I got a call from one of the ladies at the Pet Assistance Association today. It appears that they too know nothing of Zach's dog. I can only assume the dog was picked up by someone who happened to be driving by at the time the dog was dropped off. Zach didn't take the news well and wants to put up flyers around town. That may be a problem since we didn't get around to taking any pictures of the dog. I attended my first Lions Club meeting at Chisholm today. I'm technically not a member yet and was asked to leave the room when they voted on accepting my application. I joked with the waitress that it would be pretty mean to invite me to join then turn down my application. It turned out I was accepted after all and will have to be sworn in a special ceremony at a later meeting. I hope they don't make me wear a funny hat. Back at the house, Josh and I stayed up a little too late watching a Lord of the Rings documentary.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home