Zach Petrus - Babe Magnet
Sunday, Feb 29, 2004 -- Josh and Nana and I played scrabble this afternoon. After I kicked both their butts, Joshua decided he wanted to play a game of "Hillbilly" Scrabble (all the words have to be spelled wrong) and we were reminded that it was not as much fun as it sounds. We finally talked Zach into settling for a pair of Academy track shoes. I was impressed when a young girl "hit" on Zach while he was trying them on. "Those shoes look really nice! Do you play track? What events? Oh really? I do the pole vault too but I'm not that good at it!" With cool new shoes successfully purchased, we joined Lori and Arnold at their home for a barbecue dinner. The meal was preceded by a rousing game of TBall on the front lawn. We took the scenic route along Ocean Drive on our way back to Skidville. Cathi and the boys played their usual game of "what hopelessly expensive house would we rather live in?" That, and "Guess which Simpsons charactor I'm thinking of." Joshua stumped us all when he chose the "guy whose name I don't know in the green shirt that hangs out at Moe's but doesn't ever talk."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home