Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Zach Uninjured in Lizard Attack

Monday, June 21, 2004 -- Cathi and the boys and I decided to spend last night in Corpus. We finally returned to Skidmore when I realized I was unable to send outgoing email. I had at least two impatient and aggravated clients by the time I made it back into the ol' home office. This evening's Little League meeting was very cordial in contrast to our previous few gatherings. I've come to the conclusion that holding the meetings in a public forum (Chisholm Cafe or DQ) lends an added level of civility to the proceedings. Back at the house, Zach had a conniption after something ran down the wall of the pantry as he was taking out the trash bag. He claims it was a lizard the size of an Iguana so I'm guessing he may have seen a gecko.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home