Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Dang Stubborn Family

Sunday, October 17, 2004 -- Joshua's hog "Roscoe" now has a nice comfortable spot near his water spigot shaded by several sheets of tin. Josh was pretty proud of the job he did constructing the shelter. Uncle Ronnie picked up the boys and I this afternoon and drove us into Portland for today's baseball game. We lost by a couple of runs and I wish I could say everyone enjoyed the game anyway - but - I would be lying. We scored five runs in the first inning, then the boys seemed to lose all interest in the game. Zach continues to drive my crazy by behaving like a tee baller on the field (arms crossed, digging in the dirt, etc.). On the way home, Uncle Ronnie and I had another polite but unproductive political debate. We both are steadfast in our positions and it's unlikely either of us will budge in the next two decades, much less the next two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home