Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Roscoe?


Joshua's Blue Butt hog "Roscoe" shows what he thinks of the Huser's Hampshire.

Saturday, October 16, 2004 -- The boys had me up way too early this morning. After dropping Joshua in Beeville at 7:45 a.m. to ride the FFA float in the West Fest parade, I dropped Zach at the school to attend a marching band competition in Sinton. Grandma joined Josh and I for a trip to HEB and lunch after the parade. She called earlier to report her car battery was dead so Josh and I helped her get it jump started. Zach returned from Sinton late this afternoon (the band earned a 2 ranking) and we paid another visit to the Huser hog pens. Little "Roscoe" is getting tamer by the minute. He even let Zach scratch his back a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home