Mr. Morey Saves the Day
Thursday, November 18, 2004 -- I looked up from my computer this morning to find Mr. Morey in the backyard working on our water well. Two hours later we had the well piping replaced along with a new control box. Everything was in working order with the exception of the pressure switch. I made a trip into Beeville to pick up a new one and, in the process of replacing the old one, discovered the problem. Rust had completely blocked the little tube connecting the pressure valve to the water line. I reamed it out with a screwdriver, reconnected all the wiring, and am back in business. One of Zach's buddies at school needed a ride into Papalote after basketball practice so Zach and I dropped a few "Skidmore Signals" at the local pool hall ("Elmira's" or "Mary's Place" depending on which sign you prefer to go by).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home