Well, well, well.
Sunday, November 7, 2004 -- After a week of mooching water off Mr. & Mrs Baker, I finally got around to wiring up the new submersible pump. Josh and Zach help me lower it back down the well and, after disconnecting the hose between our house and the Bakers, were had our own little independent system again. Cathi and the boys attended a baptismal party at her coworkers house in Beeville while I had lunch at Chisholm. Uncle Johnny, Garrett and Whitney joined me unexpectedly and were soon followed by Grandma and aunt Angie. Garrett and Whitney are planning to move into the area and asked about the local housing market. I pointed them to a nice little house on 1st Street but was disappointed to find the asking price was $95,000.00. The boys lost another game to the dang G-P "Red" team this afternoon. We were hoping to beat them at least once this season but it was not to be.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home