Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Bonjour et bonne année 2005 à tous les PRIOUR et descendants de PRIOUR

And while I'm on the subject of European cousins; I received the following email in January:

I contact with you begins again.
My genealogical site develops and contains more and more cousins.
You will find joint a family tree of the PRIOUR of Texas. You must be the son of PETRUS Julius Leonard ?
Do you know Jerald HEMPHILL which also goes down from the PRIOUR. It must be the son of Shirley Christine PRIOUR ?
Do you know also Jerry COLLINS which also goes down from the PRIOUR. Which is it it son?

I used the translator of Google and I hope that the translation is correct.

Friendships with all
Bernard PRIOULT
17 rue de La Bletterie
35000 RENNES
France

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home