Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Apology Accepted

Friday, March 4, 2005 -- "Mr. Petrus, I owe you an apology." So said S-T Senior and Varsity catcher Allen Berthold after baseball practice today as I waited for Joshua to return from the locker room. "Joshua put his cup in my face so I got him in a headlock and he sort of passed out for a few seconds." I couldn't help but laugh and thanked him for letting me know what had happened. "So how was your day?" I asked Josh at he got into the car. "It ended with a bang" he said, trying hard to conceal a smile. It seems Allen had already told him he had talked to me about the incident. What I didn't know was that, after blacking out, Joshua had fallen onto the concrete floor of the dugout and put quite a large knot on his head. He said hitting his head didn't hurt since he was out-cold at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home