Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Happy Easter Grandma and Josh

Friday, March 25, 2005 -- Mr. Waishes and I took charge of the Lions Easter Basket Raffle at Chisholm since Ann and Russ were off at church. Russ' grandchildren, Rebecca and Kevin Crottie helped draw the winning tickets. I only sold 2 books of raffle tickets and ended up buying the remaining three books for Grandma and the boys. As luck would have it, the first name they pulled was "Joshua Petrus" and the second was "Pat Petrus." It didn't seem fair for a Lions Club member's family to win two of the three Easter baskets so I decided to let Josh and Grandma split the first basket and had them draw again. Josh wasn't too happy with my handling of the matter but at least got a new portable CD player and carton of Cascarones with his freebie winning ticket. Angie & Johnny are in town this weekend. I visited with Angie and Grandma earlier this afternoon and got cake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home