"This tastes like the cow got into an onion patch."
Thursday, May 19, 2005 -- I found out at the last minute that we weren't going to have enough players for tonight's scheduled Little League game in Ingleside. I caught most of the parents before they left town but coach Casares and Mr. Arrisola were already on their way (thankfully they both has cellphones). The opposing coach's wife was none too happy with me when I called to tell her the news 45 minutes prior to game time. Zach and I ended up at Joshua's FFA Awards Banquet with Zach still in his Little League uniform - not because he didn't have time to change - he just likes the way he looks in it. After most of the awards had been handed out, and Zach pronounced him "a big loser," Joshua received the Star Greenhand Award.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home