Not Your Mother's Hush Puppies

Aunt Angie took this shot of Zach, William, and uncle Ronnie.
Sunday, September 4, 2005 -- The boys and I drove out to the lake this afternoon. This was the Josh and Zach's second visit this weekend (uncle Ronnie let them tag along with him yesterday). Uncle Bubba and aunt Linda were in New York watching some tennis tournament so the "kids" had the house to themselves. While uncle Ronnie captained the ski boat loaded with children, Kara, Will, and Johnny took charge of the cooking and served up a fine dinner of sausage, fajitas, mexican rice, beans, and an extremely hot fajita-topper pepper concoction. I made the mistake of trying one of crazy aunt Angie's hush puppies left over from Saturday. Sorry Angie, I wouldn't go as far as to use Will's description, but they were NOT like Grandma used to make!


1 Comments:
Well, HOW could I compete with such
a famous cook? I WILL learn how to
make hush puppies, but they will
never be like MOM'S.
Post a Comment
<< Home