Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Down in the Valley



Thursday, December 15, 2005 -- Unbelievable. I watched the sun rise this morning somewhere on the road to Edindburg. I had been up for two hours already having been talked into helping pick up Booster Club Fundraiser oranges and grapefruit at the ungodly departure hour of 5:00 a.m. Tryne Mengers somehow diabolically timed his call yesterday to catch me in a moment of weakness. Thomas Mengers and his dad drove two open ended trailers while I followed behind with the school's enclosed trailer. We lost 5 or 6 box tops on the trip home but I only saw one orange bouncing along the highway so I guess that makes for a pretty successful trip.

Josh and I had dinner at Chisholm after school today (after my nap), later joined by Cathi. We attended the school's annual band concert this evening. Zach said the program was going to stink but we thought it went pretty well. Our only complaint was the choir being a bit timid in their performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home