Grilling
Thursday, December 22, 2005 -- I forgot to mention my dinner with the family yesterday evening was interrupted by a grilling from angry (but polite) locals upset about recent Water Board developments. I slept late this morning (the boys are out of school) and was rousted by Mr. Morey (also polite) who gave me another grilling! It looks like some of the animosity Mr. Strong managed to stir up among local residents may be rubbing off on me as a fellow board member.
Cathi and the boys escaped to Corpus shortly after Mr. Morey left. I stayed to finish up a project or two. While having lunch at Chisholm, Mr. Boales commented "Those folks were sure after you last night!"
Cathi and the boys escaped to Corpus shortly after Mr. Morey left. I stayed to finish up a project or two. While having lunch at Chisholm, Mr. Boales commented "Those folks were sure after you last night!"


1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home