Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

On With The Show & Channel Surfing Wipeout


Josh plays it cool.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 -- Joshua learned 15 minutes prior to this afternoon's play that he had been promoted from "spotlight" guy to "in the spotlight" guy - literally. The kid playing one of the judges didn't show up so Josh had to read his part. Poor Zach only had 4 lines - always getting upstaged by his brother!

And speaking of Zach, since we installed Time-Warner cable in the boys' room, I've been trying to keep an eye on what he and Josh are watching. This afternoon, I walked into the room as Zach quickly changed channels with the remote.

I looked at the TV. I looked at Zach.

Zach looked at me. Zach looked at the TV.

Long pause.

I don't know what channel he was watching to begin with, but the channel he landed on had a nice shot of one of those bare-busted "native" women.

Busted indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home