Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Basketball Games = No Tile


Zach shoots a 3 pointer - at least in theory.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 -- Yep, Zach played his potentially last basketball game of the season this evening, one thing led to another (boys varsity loss to George West) and the tile did not get laid. I did however make it into Beeville where I successfully located the appropriate trowel for less than a dollar at Alamo Hardware (whose sales men and women are helpful to a fault). When I considered purchasing a larger, more expensive trowel, they pointed out that it would not likely fit into my small bucket of tile adhesive. Okay then.

After Zach's game, and before the varsity, we caught up with uncle Ronnie for dinner at Chisholm where we were joined by Garrett and Whitney. Garrett says he'll be happy to help Josh with his hitting, which is good since there is less than a week to High School baseball practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home