Mission Accomplished

Friday, January 27, 2006 -- Done! Well, except for a little trim work. At 2:22 a.m this morning, while waiting for the tile adhesive to cure, I emailed Marsha Rogers and was surprised to receive an immediate reply. Said Marsha, "I'm just laughing because someone besides me is up at this hour!" Three hours and 38 minutes later Cathi appeared in the hallway bleary eyed and hair every which way. "What time is it?" she asked. Yes, it was 6:00 a.m. and I had pulled an all-nighter laying tile. Even so, I did not finish the job until 11:00 p.m this evening after a trip to Beeville for more adhesive.
The boys are busy preparing for next week's Bee County Junior Livestock Show. Josh and Zach and I attended last night's Princess and Queen's contest where Tori O'Brien was named 1st Runner Up. I really felt for some of those girls having to get up and speak before a large audience. I've experienced stage-fright myself on many occasions and it can be plenty embarrassing.


1 Comments:
i beleive aliens have absconded with the petrus family kitchen................
Post a Comment
<< Home