Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Joshua's Sound Salvation

Thursday, February 9, 2005 -- Josh and I spent a couple of hours this evening installing a new radio/cd player in his handed-down from cousin Garrett truck. The radio was a Christmas gift from Cathi and she picked out a nice one. It even has a USB slot where he can plug in his iPod. Sweet.

During installation, we ran into a problem identifying the "hot" wires and Josh kept insisting we call Garrett. "I think he knows a lot more about cars than you do Dad!" No respect I tell you. Garrett might have been able to help, but would he have known where to download a complete color-coded wiring diagram off the internet? Score one for nerd Dad.

We burnt out half a dozen fuses (Joshua's finger completed the circuit on the last one) but we got the job done. "I thought it only hurt for a second when you got electrocuted" he said, finger in mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home