Blanket Update
Thursday, May 4th, 2006 -- Well folks, it's been a while since I updated the ol' photo journal with anything except political propaganda. The family has been plenty busy over the last few weeks. Baseball season came to a disappointing end with the Bobcats NOT making the playoffs. Zach is now playing with Ed Wilson's Junior Little League team and Josh and I are trying to put together a Babe Ruth Flax League team to compete in Eagle Pass this summer. Zach and his buddy Chris Patrova have been spending time down the Aransas River running trot lines on Mrs. DuBois' property. Zach and Chris also recently place 2nd in District Doubles Tennis and won their first round in Regionals. At Monday's S-T Athletic Sports Banquet, they were named Varsity Tennis "Co-Players of the Year." Cathi still hates her job but continues to clock in anyway. As for myself, I am busy trying to get elected to the school board - again.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home