Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Bad day for the weeds

Sunday, June 25, 2006 -- With my riding mower out of commission, the backyard was looking more and more like a jungle (I told little neighbor Bethany Keener to look out for monkeys). I called local repairman Jim Dayton and he dropped by this afternoon to pick up the mower and ended up taking my broken down push mower also. In the meantime, Mr. Huser was kind enough to let me borrow his mower to knock down some of the shorter stuff. I got most of the yard done but had to quit when the fumes and heat started making me feel light-headed. Cathi and the boys are still in Corpus. I am planning to meet them for dinner at Paradise Billiards Monday, and I just learned Cathi's friend Christina (former Head Start employee) is going to join us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home