A bargain at twice the price
Monday, June 26, 2006 -- Cathi and the boys had been at Paradise Billiards for almost and hour by the time I arrived - a little late from setting up Grandma's new DVD player. Josh got lucky and managed to win the one and only game of pool I agreed to play. After dinner, the boys and I stopped by Half Price Books where I took advantage of the $25 gift certificate Joshua had given me for Father's Day. I ended up with the "Garden Problem Solver," the "Official Rock Paper Scissors Strategy Guide," and a handy little silver book light that opens up sort of like a slow moving switchblade. I seriously considered a "Blue Dog" book but it would have cost me the entire gift certificate and I guess I'm just not that big of a fan. At any rate, the boys and I are back in Skidville after a brief stop at Krispy Kreme to refuel Zach's perpetual mouth motion engine.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home