Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

A trip to Falls City

Saturday, June 3, 2006 -- I got roped into keeping the score book for Zach's Flax League double header this afternoon so I was unable to take any photos. Zach played about half of each of the two games versus Falls City teams - catching a foul pop-up at 3rd base and reaching base on a 3rd strike error by the catcher. Back in Skidville, I was awakened from my post game nap by a neighbor kid's karaoke performance of "Taking Care of Business." Zach and I had a late supper at Chisholm where I ran into uncle Ronnie, then played tennis until dark. Uncle Ronnie ended up spending the evening with us sitting around the un-lit (still too wet) firepit. Ronnie and I had a nice time offering unsolicited advice to Zach on how to play baseball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home