Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

One of two stock show animals arrive

Sunday, October 22, 2006 -- Joshua's new stock-show hog arrived today, thanks to Mr. Huser. He looks really buff for such a little guy. Cathi suggested we name him "Ahnold." Josh seems to be leaning towards "Socks" since he has white on his front hooves.

Zachary put quite a bit of work into the Keener/Parks goat pen this evening in preparation of the arrival of his $900 lamb (he didn't really pay that much). I was let off the hook when his buddy Chris Patrova and neighbor Ty Huser arrived to help. Not that I didn't already put plenty of work into the pen after Friday night's great escape of Rocky and Lambus. I found them penned up at a neighbors house Saturday after Chris Patrova reported a second escape Friday night.

Zach purchased a can of purple hair coloring while in Corpus this weekend and now the dog and Rocky each have purple stripes down their backs. In Rocky's case, it followed the mohawk Zach and Chris gave him at his last trimming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home