Threatening weather
Friday, December 29, 2006 -- Loaded the truck up for a trip to the dump and, once again, it was not open. I guess the county is on holiday until after the new year. Most of central and eastern Texas is under a Tornado watch today. I just read that even President Bush (plus wife and dogs) had to be hustled to a shelter on ranch in Crawford when the weather got too nasty. Everything is peaceful here at the moment but it looks like a line of thunderstorms is building from the west and south.
On the international scene, Saddam Hussein was executed by hanging late this evening. I can't say I will mourn his passing but it seems like a very medieval and uncivilized way to dispense justice.
On the international scene, Saddam Hussein was executed by hanging late this evening. I can't say I will mourn his passing but it seems like a very medieval and uncivilized way to dispense justice.


1 Comments:
unlike getting dumped into a mass grave with a thousand or so of your freinds
Post a Comment
<< Home