Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

A Chili Reception

Wednesday, January 17, 2006 -- The boys lucked out of going to school today after icy conditions caused them to cancel for the day. I walked outside around 2 a.m. last night and everything was already starting to ice over. Cathi cooked up a pot of chili while I attended this evening's Lions Club meeting. She was a little upset with me when I finally returned. Apparently my earlier phone call regarding chili ingredients led her to believe that I would be the one making the chili. Oh well, it was delicious regardless. Zach spent the evening looking for sympathy. He had a knot on his forehead from an earlier mishap with Chris and felt nauseous to boot. He felt better after Cathi cooked him up a pot of chicken ramen.

1 Comments:

Blogger marsha coulter said...

Just leaving a comment to let you know that I am glad to see you are writing more regularly and that someone IS reading your blog. It's part of my routine: newspaper,your family blog, Skidmore Signal, etc.

1/18/07, 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home