Chisholm Eve
Sunday, January 14, 2007 -- Cathi was in rare form today, cooking not one, but two elaborate meals for the boys and me. For lunch we had broiled shrimp with tilapia, roasted potatoes, uncle Ronnie's fresh-from-the-garden turnips, and french bread which we dipped into the herb-oil used to broil the fish and shrimp. If I knew how to spell that sound that Homer Simpson makes when he thinks of something really delicious, I would insert it here. Dinner was baked chicken with shell pasta and a salad. In between meals, I worked on the new menu for the Chisholm Trail Cafe. The new/old manager, Dee LeCount, is changing everything back to her old menu with a 50 cent bump on most items. Tomorrow is their grand re-opening and I am doing everything I can to help the new owner/next-door-neighbor, Charles Tucker, make it a success. Dr. Bruce has even agreed to run a radio spot for the cafe on KFTX Real Country.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home