Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

The Day After Tomorrow

Saturday, January 13, 2007 -- Cathi and the boys and I had a nice visit with Angie and Johnny this evening. Cathi ran into Angie earlier today and she invited us out to the cabin. We spent a good portion of the visit talking about Zach's recent "uncoachability" issues. A cold front blew in just as we were leaving resulting in a very weird experience in the car. As we were driving along, the windshield suddenly fogged completely opaque. It was so sudden it caught me off guard and I had to scramble to switch on the windshield wipers to see the road. "Oh man, that was scary," said Zach from the back seat. The closest thing I could think of to describe the effect was the rapid-freezing special effect in the movie "The Day After Tomorrow." Weird!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home