Geni Ology
Thursday, January 18, 2007 -- Wow, Zach's JV basketball team actually won a game - and against Refugio no less! Let's hope they can repeat in tonight's game against Taft.
I came across an interesting web site today. It's called Geni and allows you to create an online family tree that is accessible by family only. It's easy to use and slightly addictive but the best part is that it is collaborative. Once you enter a family member's name into the site, you can invite them to help flesh out the family tree along with you. It seems to be geared primarily to living relatives - sort of a genealogical "Myspace." If you are a family member who wants to contribute to the Petrus Family Tree, drop me a note and I'll send you an invitation. All others check it out at www.geni.com
PS: To those of you who already received an invitation - it was from me, not Josh as stated in the email. I had to sign up under someone else's name when my own login info got corrupted -stupid internet.
I came across an interesting web site today. It's called Geni and allows you to create an online family tree that is accessible by family only. It's easy to use and slightly addictive but the best part is that it is collaborative. Once you enter a family member's name into the site, you can invite them to help flesh out the family tree along with you. It seems to be geared primarily to living relatives - sort of a genealogical "Myspace." If you are a family member who wants to contribute to the Petrus Family Tree, drop me a note and I'll send you an invitation. All others check it out at www.geni.com
PS: To those of you who already received an invitation - it was from me, not Josh as stated in the email. I had to sign up under someone else's name when my own login info got corrupted -stupid internet.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home