Like Forrest Gump, Only Slower
Tuesday, January 30, 2007 -- I walked everywhere today - first to Chisholm for lunch, then to the Fire Station for a specially called Water Board meeting, then to Zach's basketball game. I also set a new record for the most people offering to give me a ride. Mrs. Schmidt was the first, followed by Rockie Stautzenberger, David Baker, and finally Chisholm manager Dee LeCount. Rockie helpfully suggested that "running" might be a more efficient means of losing weight. All these dang friendly small-town folk make it awfully hard to exercise in peace;-)
Uncle Bubba, with little Hannah and William in tow, invited everyone to dinner at Dairy Queen after Zach's basketball team's miraculous 2-in-a-row win over Cuero. I was amazed to learn Hannah is already in 3rd grade. That's the same grade Zach was in when we moved back to Skidmore. Time flies.
Uncle Bubba, with little Hannah and William in tow, invited everyone to dinner at Dairy Queen after Zach's basketball team's miraculous 2-in-a-row win over Cuero. I was amazed to learn Hannah is already in 3rd grade. That's the same grade Zach was in when we moved back to Skidmore. Time flies.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home