Arches Golden
Friday, February 16, 2007 -- Cathi and I stopped by baseball practice this afternoon just as they were wrapping things up. Zach says he got to play first base a while but, for the most part, watched practice from the dugout (something about coming off basketball season - I don't know exactly).
The boys and I drove into Poth to watch the Ladycat basketball team go up against the Poth Pirettes in the Area Playoffs (they lost). They were positively amazed when, on the way to the game, I allowed them to purchase meals from the inside-Walmart McDonalds. As we were leaving Beeville, I had to hit the brakes suddenly and Joshua's chicken nuggets went flying. Zach and I had a good laugh as Josh counted each nugget back into the box.
The boys and I drove into Poth to watch the Ladycat basketball team go up against the Poth Pirettes in the Area Playoffs (they lost). They were positively amazed when, on the way to the game, I allowed them to purchase meals from the inside-Walmart McDonalds. As we were leaving Beeville, I had to hit the brakes suddenly and Joshua's chicken nuggets went flying. Zach and I had a good laugh as Josh counted each nugget back into the box.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home