Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Come again?

Wednesday, February 7, 2007 -- I took a walk to the baseball field this afternoon (one ride offer - strangely from someone I do not know). Coach Gonzales inexplicably had Joshua throwing on the practice pitching mound. Cathi joined me at the field after work and we decided to stop by Chisholm where I had forgotten my scheduled Lions Club meeting. Cathi left after a grilled cheese sandwich and after a little reorganizing of Lions duties, I found myself in charge of the agenda and minutes again. Joshua would later report coach was considering him as a "closer." Do what? "I was throwing strikes just about every pitch," said Josh. "Do you think you can do that with a batter in the box," I asked. "I don't know," he said grinning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home