Photo Journal

Annoying the children, one day at a time.

Locked Out

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 -- It was such a nice day I walked out the house without my jacket which unfortunately held my keys, and since blocking off the doggie door to keep the cat out, I no longer have an easy way to break into the house. No worries though - after lunch at Chisholm, I stopped by the high school to borrow Joshua's key.

At 2:30 Mr. Lopez called to remind me I was late for today's Water Board meeting. I jumped in the car, turned the key... and nothing. I guess since I've been walking everywhere lately, the battery had run down. I ended up only slightly late as the battery on the bicycle never runs down. The meeting was a bit more "animated" than usual. My School Board meetings have been relatively calm lately so maybe the universe is attempting to regain cosmic balance!

I met with Marsha Rogers and family at the Butter Churn this evening to go over some work I doing for Hannah's Hope. I was surprised to also see Mr. & Mrs. Holubec, coach Arroyo, and Bubba, Linda, Angie, and Johnny. They were all in town, as was I, to watch the Ladycats' Bi-District basketball game against Bishop - which we won. Go Ladycats! Josh drove his truck to the game and I got to spy on him a bit at the local Sonic afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home